Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Have an Agency!

Since my first post, Mike and I have spent a lot of time searching and praying for the right adoption agency to use.  I'm very happy to say that we've made the decision!  We met with harmony adoptions yesterday and everything just seemed right from the beginning, kind of like God was saying this is it.  We haven't had such a good feeling with any of the other agencies we have contacted.  In the middle of our meeting I looked up at a bulletin board covered with photos and cards of children they had placed with families and the first picture I saw was the sweet little girl of a friend.  It was very comforting to see this and hear how much the person we were meeting with remembered the family.  Now the next step is to complete the application packet.  I haven't looked at all of it, but I've never been this excited to complete about 55 pages of paper work! So excited I actually took a picture of it, I know that is pretty cheesy, but what can I say.  







2 comments:

  1. This is Great! I am happy for you so far! I look forward to seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete